The International Film Festival of Panama is seeking to fill the position of Administrative Assistant to aid the Management Office and the General Management Office.
The mission of the International Film Festival of Panama is to build a connecting bridge between its people and the best film proposals of the moment. IFF Panama was created with the objective of broadcasting the best of international films in Panama, helping in this way to promote culture in the country, encourage the development of local industry, establish the festival as a tourism destination, and incite film education.
Provide administrative support and help for the proper functioning of the festival.
- Help in the organization and execution of administrative tasks during the festival.
- Apply the classification criteria to the correspondence.
- Write documents of the area.
- File internal and external documentation.
- Receive the general public as well as internal and external clients.
- Compile information related to the documents and / or the regulations regarding manual and computer support.
- Collaborate in the writing of reports and administrative activities.
- Evaluate the necessary materials and other elements required to satisfy the needs of the Directors and proceed to supplying them.
- Maintain the files and databases of the area updated.
- Must be able to work independently, efficiently and under pressure.
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Advanced knowledge of verbal and written English.
Salary will be based on experience of the candidate.
To apply, please send us your curriculum to email@example.com